Tuesday, February 3, 2009

A few days late

So as with most of my attempts at blogging, I have naturally been thoroughly unproductive on creating entries. However, a quick recap for my own records:

Last Thursday night went and saw Kings of Leon at Madison Square Garden. Decent show and have never seen so many attractive, hipster type girls at a large concert. I think we know who are the current 'it' band. I will be obnoxious and say, they were a lot better at the Bowery Ballroom in 2003. Yes, I said it.

Weekend was a lot of drinking. I guess the main difference now with weekend and weekday is suddenly there's just more people texting you about what you're up to. Hopefully I can build out my network of daytime people. 

Sunday was an amazing Superbowl. I hate the Steelers but dont really have any love for the Cardinals after they made it and the Pats didnt after that Week 15 game. I won my bet (line was Steelers by 6.5, they won by 4) and it was a great game, so I really can't complain. I do love me that Larry Fitzgerald.

Monday was gorgeous out. Over 50 degrees. Of course I was sitting there thinking "man, if every day is like this, this could be the greatest two months of my life" only to see snow and freezing temperatures in the forecast for the remainder of the week. C'est la vie, I got some errands done and made it back to the Bhangra class. Also spent a lot of the day sitting outside in Union Square and Madison Square Park on my computer and reading. I am a little disappointed as I thought both parks were fully wi-fi enabled, but it doesnt seem so.


No comments:

Post a Comment